Microblading Training Courses
2022 CLASS SCHEDULE FOR MICROBLADING, OMBRE POWDER BROWS AND COMBO BROWS.
Due to high demand, we require that students must register a minimum of two weeks in advance to hold their seat in the class. Registration will be automatically closed 2 weeks before the class. The maximum class size is 4.
Please register as soon as you can to reserve your spot.
If you can’t make it to any of the dates below, you can schedule a private one-on-one training. Please contact us for availability and quote. Private training rates will apply.
5 DAY BEGINNER’S TRAINING CLASS ( MICROBLADING, OMBRE POWDER BROWS AND COMBO BROWS)
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
FIVE DAYS BEGINNER’S MICROBLADING, OMBRE POWDER BROWS, & COMBO BROWS
Are you interested in the field of Permanent Cosmetics and Microblading? Learn the art of Permanent Cosmetics through Timelessbrows,llc Permanent Cosmetic Academy and Studio. With our experience and knowledge, we are able to offer the best and most extensive programs for advanced artists and beginners in the field of Permanent Cosmetics and Microblading.
Permanent Makeup sometimes referred to as Micropigmentation, is a Tattoo. The skin is penetrated in order for the implantation of pigment to occur. Permanent makeup should enhance your natural features, without giving a “made-up” look. Topical makeup trends change from season to season, but having thick lashes and defined brows and lips will never go out of style. This is a fast-growing and popular method for enhancing personal beauty.
*This is a beginner’s level class to learn all of Tracy’s brow techniques. Anyone can sign up who is serious about getting in the Permanent Makeup Industry.
Pre-Class Requires a Blood Borne Pathogens Certification
Before your training begins you must study and pass a Bloodborne Pathogens/Communicable Disease certification. This training can be completed at the Tennessee Department of Health or online at Alliance of Professional Tattooist https://tattoosafety.org. The state of Tennessee doesn’t recognize any other Certification.
- # of Days: 5 days
- Time: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Technique: Microblading, Ombre Powder Brows (machine), and Combo Brows
- Prerequisite: Beginner’s level, anyone can sign up who has a passion for the beauty industry. Students will receive Certificate of Completion and a lifetime of on-going support after training.
- Model demos: Tracy’s will demonstrate on model
- Live models: Students will work on live model
- Requirement: Must obtain bloodborne pathogen prior to training.
- Tuition: $3,800 (Non-refundable deposit of $500, remaining balance of $3,300 will be due 2 weeks prior to class)
- # of students: 4 students max, intimate setting for utmost attention.
- Attire: Professional black, no open-toe shoes during model days
- What’s included: Full procedural kit to help you get started on your first 10 clients. Everything in the kit is what Tracy uses. Machine, needles, needle tips, microblades, pigment for light, medium, and dark skin tones, topical numbing, micro-brush, brow pencil, pigment cups, brow razor, practice skin, alcohol pads, a detailed class manual written by Tracy herself.
- Location: 514 Brandies Circle , Suite B, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
All About Eyebrows Fundamental Beginner Course
Microblading & Machine Course
- Introduction to PMU and Microblading — A thorough overview of the procedure
- Health and safety standards — Maintaining sterile, uncontaminated working conditions; blood-borne pathogens; and health board compliance
- Ideal candidates — Client consent and consultation
- Client communication — Communicating with clients before and after procedures, including how to explain the healing process
- Skin anatomy — Medical contraindications, skin conditions, guidelines for prescreening candidates, and example photos
- Skin types — Four skin types and how skin type impacts your results, including skin texture, sensitivity, pore size, and thickness
- Color theory — How to choose eyebrow color based on skin tone and ethnicity, including Fitz scale review
- Tools and room setup — Proper treatment room setup for order and efficiency; high-quality supplies list
- Depth of hair-stroke — Incision options and best practices
- Brow design — Drawing and designing eyebrows based on clients’ features and desire for optimal results
- Drawing practice
- Live demonstration — Step-by-step procedure by an instructor
- Practice pad — Simulation with a critical review
- Live models
- Course review — Review, Q&A, and support as you transition to a job
APPRENTICESHIP WITH TRACY (5 DAYS @ $1,500)
This is a 1×1 time with Tracy, for PMU artists who needs brush up on techniques and procedures of semi-permanent brows. Student will bring your own clients to work on at our studio, Tracy will help closely supervised you work on your clients. (Tracy will show you her tips and tricks how she preform on her clients). NO kits include. This is only for those that have previously taken permanent makeup classes.
The requirements and licensing varies from state to state and county to county. It is the sole responsibility of the student to contact all of their state and local Department of Health agencies, City Hall, Police Department, and zoning requirements regarding the rules and regulations for Permanent Cosmetics in their state.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER PERSON, SERVICE, PRODUCT AND ANY OTHER NON-RELATED TRAINING ENTITY, ETC. DEPOSIT MUST BE USED FOR TRAININGS ONLY BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. IF CANCELLATION OCCURS, STUDENT WILL RECEIVE A CREDIT TO RESCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT CLASS DATE. CREDIT MUST BE USED WITHIN 12 MONTHS FROM DATE OF CANCELLATION OR WILL BE FORFEITED AFTER TIME EXPIRED. IF YOU RESCHEDULE TWICE, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE A STUDENT OF BEAUTYBOTT AND YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO TRACK EXPIRATION DATE AND TO RESCHEDULE ACCORDINGLY. ALL POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.